Salamanca

So, I got back from Spain on Monday. Salamanca's historical centre truly is beautiful. I'm so glad I get to go back in just a couple of weeks! I speant my little time out there lounging in the sun, going to galleries, wandering around little historical pueblitos with some new friends and even played an open mike night!
salamanca sketch

I hope I have time to draw more of this university

salamanca

We didn't get to experience as much of little historical La Alberca due to the weather but it did mean I got a chance to sit an sketch in a little cafe.

la alberca
I always go out travelling with a plan to draw all the time an other things get in the way,but I think I have a lot of time in cars and on trains on my next trip so hopefully i'll get some good people sketches done.

Comments

Popular Posts