Yet Another Jumper

A good jumper
So you guys know I have a thing about jumpers right? Me and knitwear, we got a good thing going on...Anyways, as soon as I sat down near this guy I knew if I couldn't own that jumper I was definitely going to have to draw it. He was pretty absorbed in his ipad and stayed with me for the full duration of my commute so it worked out rather nicely haha! I kinda liked the contrast between his grandad jumper and slightly battered Barbour style jacket (not to mention his old brogues) against this weird shiny little tablet in his hands. I'd really like to see more pictures that illustrators have done of people on public transport. (I know James Jean has some lovely ones) If anyone knows of any or indeed any blogs featuring this kind of thing please let me know in the comments?
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts