The Hunter

In my last blog post I introduced you to Jeff. An amazing hunter working towards self sufficiency in the woods of Washington. He got me thinking about the people that have relationships with the forest and how my ongoing Tribe project could be influenced by this. I realised that my tribe might need to make contact with a few certain external people and that a hunter might be able to supply them with things they need. Hence my addition of "The Hunter" to the project. He is rather heavily based on Jeff and I'm yet to email this over to him, but I hope he likes it.

The Hunter
I have realised there's a few specks on this which I have cleaned up and you can buy a print of Jeff over on my society 6.

Jeff wasn't the only person who isn't a part of the Tribe to make it into the project, but she will have to wait for another post.

Comments

Popular Posts