My New Etsy





                After many MANY years of buying from etsy I finally took the plunge and got my own! Click the pufferfish to go and see! I have only a few things up at the minute so I thought I'd share them here with you while I get to work on getting some new prints and making a few things for you. I want to sell some original collage pieces for mother's day, keep your eyes peeled!

(click on each picture to be taken to the listing and get a better look)



I have prints for sale of my Edgeware Road Ladies and The Waistcoat Maker

This design is actually available on cute little cards, I did take pictures of the cards themselves but I wasn't happy with them so I'll be putting some more up tomorrow. 

Little cards featuring the Hummingbird from my London's Dead Alphabet project.

And lastly a very very limited (as in I have specialty paper that I'm sure how to print on..) little set of mini prints of tiny things found in the Natural History Museum.

Please pop over there and have a look, I still have a society6 but I know a lot of people prefer etsy as it's a lot more personal and also it allows me to offer things like this little pack of mini prints.
 



Comments

Popular Posts