Secret7s


This is my entry for the prestigious and wonderful cause that is Secret7s. The people at Secret7s and talenthouse give you seven tracks to choose from and artists and illustrators and photographers all can submit a piece to be in with a chance to have their design printed onto the cover of the record sleeve and exhibited in London. There's several designs shown for each artist and when the exhibition is over they are sold with all proceeds going to the charity ART AGAINST KNIVES. 

This is a competition I've always really admired and is always so successful and it goes to such an amazing cause! So please help me a part of it and vote for my submission? You can click the image too and it will take you to the page where you can vote. Voting opens today but I think I'm a little early so in the mean time please click the blue facebook tab on the right hand side of the screen. 
You have until the 26th!

Comments

Popular Posts